IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Recruitment [Apply Online, Vacancies, Syllabus] – IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 notification will be released on its official website @ ibps.in in 2nd week of June 2020. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conduct IBPS RRB Clerk exam to fill 4289 vacancies in participating banks.
Interested candidates must submit online application to appear in selection process of Regional Rural Banks Clerk exam to be held in 2 stages, Prelim and Main exam.
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus 2020
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Officer Application Form
IBPS RRB Office Assistant apply online process will commence from 14th June 2020 and last date of registration is 4th July 2020. Applicants must pay the required fee and submit the application form to participate in the IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment 2020. IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim exam has been scheduled on 1, 2, 8, 9, 16th August 2020 and Main exam will be held on 19th September 2020.
- Important Dates
- Exam Pattern
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Application Fee
- Admit Card
- Cut Off
IBPS RRB Clerk Important Dates
IBPS RRB Office Assistant important dates are listed below.
|IBPS RRB Clerk Events||Date (Tentative)|
|Notification release date||14th June 2020|
|Online registration start date||18th June 2020|
|Last date of registration||4th July 2020|
|Pre Exam Training Call Letter||July 2020|
|Prelim Exam Call Letter||July 2020|
|Prelim Exam||1, 2, 8, 9, 16th August 2020|
|Declaration of Prelim Exam Result||September 2020|
|Mains Exam||19th Sept 20120|
|Declaration of Main result||October 2020|
|Final result declaration||January 2021|
IBPS RRB Clerk Notification 2020
IBPS RRB Clerk Notification 2020 will be released on June 14th 2020 by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Interested candidates must download and read IBPS RRB Notification 2020 before registering for CRP RRB-IX Office Assistant recruitment. Candidates must ensure the eligibility to apply for IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 examination, only eligible candidates must submit online application to appear in the online examination to be conducted for Office Assistant posts.
IBPS RRB Clerk Vacancies 2020
The number of vacancies to be filled through IBPS RRB Office Assistant examination is 4289. However, if you want to have a comprehensive look at post & category-wise vacancies, check out IBPS RRB notification 2020.
Nationality / Citizenship
- A citizen of India OR
- A subject of Nepal / Bhutan OR
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda etc. for permanently settling in India OR
- A Tibetan refugee who is permanently living in India since 01 Jan 1962.
Note – Applicant other than a citizen of India will have to produce and submit a certificate of eligibility, issued by the Government of India
Age Limit (As on 01 June 2020)
All the candidates who want to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 must not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years of age i.e. applicants should have been born between 02 June 1991 to 01 June 2001 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit
A candidate belonging to the below mentioned categories can avail relaxation in upper age limit as shown below.
|2||OBC(non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons with disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- Candidates seeking relaxation in upper age limit need to produce and submit copies of essential certificate(s) at the time of verification of documents.
- Applicants of OBC creamy layer are not eligible for relaxation in upper age limit; such candidates must mention their category as General in the IBPS RRB online application.
Minimum Educational Qualification (As on 04 July 2020)
- Candidate must have passed a Graduation course in any discipline or have any equivalent educational qualifications from the recognized university of the Indian government. There is no percentage barrier for applying online for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Candidates appearing in the final year of his/her exam may also apply but their results must have to be published on or before 4th July 2020 i.e., last date of registration of application.
- Must be proficient in local language
- Desirable: Working knowledge of computer
IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2020
IBPS RRB Clerk notification will be released by IBPS on 14th June 2020. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Form 2020 will be available online from 18th June 2020. Candidates can apply online by login into IBPS official website before last date of registration i.e., 4th July 2020 and no registration will be entertained after last date.
IBPS RRB Clerk : How To Apply Online?
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 Application form will consists of 5 steps to be completed by candidates in order to complete online application process.
- Open the official website of IBPS or click here
- Find and click on ‘Click here to apply online for CRP-RRBs Recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) under CRP RRBs-VIII’ link
- A new page will open up having registration link for new users and login window for already registered candidates
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab
- Important points to be noted will open up; read all the points then click on ‘Continue’ tab
- Enter and confirm your ‘First Name’
- Enter and confirm your ‘Middle Name’
- Enter and confirm your ‘Last Name’
- Enter and confirm your ‘Mobile No’
- Enter your ‘Alternative Number’ (not mandatory)
- Enter and confirm your ‘Email ID’
- Enter ‘Security Code’ as shown in the box
- Cross check all the details filled by you and make changes, if required
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Your provisional registration is completed and your registration number and password will be displayed on the screen
Upload Photo & Signature
- Now read guidelines for scanning the photo and signature
- Upload scanned image of your latest photo of size 4.3 cm x 3.5 cm; uploaded photo should be clearly visible in the provided box
- Upload scanned image of your signature; sign should not be in BLOCK / CAPITAL letters
- Both images of photo & signature should be scanned as per the guidelines
- Select your ‘Category’ [general / EWS / OBC / ST / SC]
- If you are a person with benchmark disability of 40% and above then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- Select other options related to benchmark disability
- Select option ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ as per your category given against ‘Are you a child / family member of those who died in 1984 riots?’
- Select option ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ as per your category given against ‘Are you a Person domiciled in the State of J&K during the period 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989?
- Select your ‘Religion’
- If you belong to ‘Religious Minority Community’ then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- Select other appropriate options as per your category
- If you have appeared for the ‘CWE – RRB earlier’ then select ‘Yes’ option and enter no. of attempts otherwise select option ‘No’
- Select your ‘Nationality / Citizenship’
- Select ‘State / UT for which you want to apply for’
- Select ‘Centre of Preliminary Examination’
- Select ‘Centre for Main Examination’
- Enter your personal details such as date of birth, gender, marital status, father’s name, mother’s name, address for correspondence and permanent address
- Select address for GST invoicing
- Click on tab ‘Validate your details’
- Then click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Enter details of your educational qualification as on 04 July 2020 like degree name, date of passing, % of marks and class / grade
- If you have computer knowledge, select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- Select option of local language
- Enter details of your work experience as on 04 July 2020
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Read and accept declaration then click on ‘Final Submit’
- Enter ‘Organization Preferences’
- Then, click on ‘Validate your details’ and then on ‘Save & next’ tab
Declaration and Final Submit
Read and Check the declaration box and confirm the signature and click on ‘Final Submit’
- Preview details entered by you and make changes, if required and confirm the photo
- Pop up message will be displayed by stating no changes are allowed after final submit
- Click on ‘OK’
Upload Other Documents
- Upload scanned image of your thumb impression in JPEG or JPG format
- Check the preview and click on ‘ok’
- Upload scanned image of handwritten declaration
- Check the preview and click on ‘ok’
- Enter security code then click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Pop up message will come stating that no change/ edit will be allowed after final submit, click on ‘ok’
Payment and Print
- Payment page will be opened
- Check the amount and enter the code as shown in the image
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Click on ‘ok’ to submit
- Select any mode of payment
- Enter the details of selected option
- Make payment online
- On successful completion of payment, you will get confirmation message on screen and to your mail and mobile
- Print e-receipt and application form for future reference
Before Applying Online, Candidate Should
- Scan photograph within the prescribed format and size. The photograph should be coloured, in the size of 4.5cm x 3.5cm with dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels. Size of scanned photo should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- Signature should be 140 x 60 pixels in dimensions and size should be between 10-20 kb.
- Scan left thumb impression with dimensions 240 x 230 pixels. Size of scanned left thumb impression should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- A scanned file of hand written declaration having size between 50 kb – 100 kb and dimensions of 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI.
- Hand written declaration / signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted
- Have the required details/documents to fill the application form online and to pay the requisite fee/intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID & mobile number and both should be kept active till the completion of the recruitment process.
Note – Your IBPS RRB 2020 online application will not be registered unless you upload digital files of your photo, signature, left thumb impression & hand written declaration
Hand written declaration : ‘I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.’
IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Application Fees
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Fees/ Intimation charges payable should be paid before last date of online payment and the fee details are as follows:
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs.100/-
- For all others – Rs.600/
Mode Of Payment
Candidates applying for IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 are required to pay the requisite application fee in online mode only using Mobile Wallets / Cash Cards, IMPS, Internet Banking, Credit Cards and Debit Cards (RuPay /Maestro / Visa / MasterCard).
The Regional Rural Banks will arrange pre-examination training for a few number of applicants belonging to minority communities / SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen at few centers viz. Muzaffarpur, Dehradun, Agartala, Bhatinda, Rajkot, Meerut, Ludhiana, Gorakhpur, Rohtak, Salem, Virudhunagar, Howrah, Varanasi, Mysore, Mallapuram, Chhindwara, Guntur, Raipur, Sangrur, Imphal, Jodhpur, Srinagar, Lucknow, Mandi, Udaipur, Aizawl, Kohima, Guwahati, Ajmer etc.
Candidates who want to opt for pre-examination training will be required to fill in the relevant column in the IBPS RRB online application. Pre-examination training will be free of cost but other expenses related to traveling, boarding etc. should be borne by the candidate (if selected for the training).
IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern
IBPS RRB office assistant online exam will be held in two stages namely Preliminary exam and Main exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim Exam Pattern
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant prelim exam consist of two sections/ tests – Numerical Ability and Reasoning.
- There are total 80 questions and each question carry 1 mark. Total marks will be 80.
- 0.25 marks (1/4th of allotted marks) will be deducted as negative marking for each wrong answer.
- There is a composite time limit of 45 min.
- To be qualified for the main examination, candidates will have to qualify in both the tests of preliminary examination by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
- There will be sectional cut off and overall cut off criteria. Prelim exam is qualifying in nature.
|S.No.||Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Numerical Ability||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Pattern
- IBPS RRB Clerk Main exam consist of five sections – English/Hindi language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, reasoning and computer knowledge.
- Total 200 questions will be given and and 1/4th of allotted mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Total marks will be 200.
- There is a composite time limit of 2 hours.
|1||Reasoning||40||50||Composite time of 2 hrs|
|3||English or Hindi Language||40||40|
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section of online main examination to be considered to be shortlisted for provisional allotment. There is sectional cut off and overall cut off criteria.
- Marks scored in Main exam alone will be considered for final merit.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Syllabus
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 syllabus has been tabulated below.
|English Language||Quantitative Ability||Reasoning Ability||Hindi||General Awareness||Computer Applications|
|Reading comprehension||Simplification||Alphanumeric series||Fill in the Blanks||Countries/Currencies||Fundamentals of Computer|
|Cloze test||Average||Ranking/direction test||Paragraphs||Indian and International Economy||MS Office|
|Para jumble||Percentage||Data sufficiency||Vyakaran||Current Affairs||History and Future of Computers|
|Paragraph completion||Ratio and proportion||Coded inequalities||Mistakes||Fiscal-Monetary Policies||Networking
|Fill in the blanks||Data interpretation||Seating arrangement||Social Function of Banks||Software and Hardware Fundamentals
|Error spotting||Mensuration – Cone, Sphere, Cylinder and geometry||Puzzle||RBI||Database|
|Vocabulary||Quadratic equations||Tabulation||Banking Terms|
|Simple and compound interest||Syllogism||Repo and Reverse Repo Rate|
|Problems on ages||Blood relations||Books and Authors|
|Number series||Input output||Finance|
|Speed, distance and time||Coding decoding||History of Banking|
|Time and work||Scheduling||Awards and Honors|
|Data sufficiency||Verbal reasoning||Agriculture|
|Mixture and allegations||Passage||Sports|
|Permutation & Combination||Making Series||Marketing|
|Surds & Indices||Analogy|
|Profit & Loss||Comprehension Reasoning|
IBPS RRB Clerk Call Letter 2020
IBPS RRB 2020 Office Assistants admit Cards will be released before few weeks from the prelim and main examination. Prelim call letter will be released in 3rd week of July 2020 and Main call letter will be released in 1st week of September 2020. The center, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations shall be intimated in the call latter. IBPS will first release prelim call letter followed by Main call letter.
Eligible candidates should download their call letter from the IBPS website @www.ibps.in by entering his/her registration number and password.
How To Download IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Call Letter?
- Log on to official website @www.ibps.in
- Click on recruitment section and CRP-RRBs-OFFICE ASSISTANT admit card
- Enter the registration number and password/date of birth
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- RRB OFFICE ASSISTANT admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details and take print out
Documents Required for Exam
The following documents are to be carried by the candidate at the time of examination.
- The call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity card
- Original Id proof such as PAN card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhaar card/ Employee ID/ Gazette officer issued letter/ Bank passbook with photo etc.
- Ration card and Learning Driving license will not be considered as valid photo identity proof
Document Verification/ Joining
At the time of document verification the following documents should be carried
- Printout of call letter
- Print out of application form
- SSLC / class 10th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Photo Id proof
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Disability certificate
- Income certificate for EWS
- NOC for PSU employees/ other government and quasi government employees
- Copy of service or discharge book plus pension payment order and proof of rank document for ex-servicemen
Biometric Capturing and Verification
Before the start of main exam and at the end of main exam, candidates biometric data will be captured digitally and it will be verified in subsequent stages of selection process i.e., document verification. Candidates right thumb impression or otherwise and photograph will be captured.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Result
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Result of Preliminary exam will be released in September 2020 and Main exam result will be published in October 2020. Candidates can download their result from the official website of IBPS.
How To Check IBPS RRB Clerk Result?
To check the result of prelim exam, main exam candidate should follow the following steps:
- Log on to official website @www.ibps.in
- Click on CRP RRBs
- Click on CRP RRBs Phase IX
- Click on Result for ‘CRP RRB Phase IX Office Assistant’ link
- Enter the registration/ roll number and password/date of birth
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- Result will be displayed on the screen
IBPS RRB Clerk Selection Process
The entire selection process of IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 will include a preliminary examination and main examination. Preliminary exam will be qualifying in nature. Candidates qualified in preliminary exam will be called for main examination.
Provisional allotment of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained by them in the online Main examination.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Cut Off
Cut-off is the minimum marks a candidate need to score to qualify for prelim and mains examination. There will be sectional cut off along with overall cut off in both IBPS RRB Assistant Prelim and Main exam. Candidate has to secure minimum cut off marks in each test of prelim and main exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim 2020 (Cut Off Expected)
Sectional Cut Off
|Sections||Max Marks||Gen |
Overall Cut Off
|Overall cutoff (out of 80)||72||51-53||42-44||25-30|
IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Cutoff (Expected)
Sectional Cut Off
Overall Cut Off
|Cutoff(Out Of 200)||92-120||84-105||84-105||84-105|
IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 FAQs
Q. What Will Be The Mode For Submission Of Application?
A. Candidates are recommended to submit their applications online through IBPS website @ibps.in.
Q. What Will Be The Application Fees For SC/ST/PWD Candidates?
A.SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- only towards intimation charges. While other candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 600/- towards application fees and intimation charges.
Q.Will There Be Interview For The Post Of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)?
Q. What Is The Date For Provisional Allotment?
A. Provisional allotment for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will happen in January 2021.
Q. What Are The Dates Of IBPS RRB Clerk Preliminary Examination?
A. The preliminary examination for IBPS RRB Office Assistants will be conducted on 1, 2, 8, 9 & 16th August, 2020.
Q. What Is The Date Of IBPS RRB Clerk Main Examination?
A. IBPS RRB Clerk Main examination will be held on 19 Sept 2020.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit For General Category Candidates?
A. 28 years.
Q. Is A Person Affected By 1984 Riots Eligible For Relaxation In Upper Age Limit?
A. Yes, such applicants can avail up to 5 years’ relaxation in upper age limit.