IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 [Apply Online, Vacancies, Syllabus] – IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Notification has been released on 7th June 2021 at the official website @ ibps.in. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conduct IBPS RRB Clerk exam to fill 6888 vacancies in the participating banks. Interested candidates must submit an online application to appear in the selection process of the Regional Rural Banks Clerk exam to be held in 2 stages, Prelim, and Main exam.
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant apply online process will commence from 8th June 2021 and the last date of registration is 28th June 2021.
- Candidates must be aged between 18-28 years as on 1st June 2021 and must have Graduation to be eligible for IBPS RRB Office Assistant posts.
- The General/OBC candidates must pay an IBPS RRB Clerk application fee of Rs. 850/- and SC/ST/PwD candidates have to pay Rs. 175/-.
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim exam has been scheduled to be held on 1,7,8,14,15th August 2021 and the Main exam will be held on 3 October 2021.
- Important Dates
- Exam Pattern
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Application Fee
- Admit Card
- Cut Off
IBPS RRB Clerk Important Dates
IBPS RRB Office Assistant important dates are listed below.
|IBPS RRB Clerk Events||Date (Actual)|
|Notification release date||7 June 2021|
|Online registration start date||8 June 2021|
|Last date of registration||28 June 2021|
|Pre Exam Training Call Letter||9 July 2021|
|Pre Exam Training||19-25 July 2021|
|Prelim Exam Call Letter||July 2021|
|Prelim Exam||1,7,8,14,15th August 2021|
|Declaration of Prelim Exam Result||Sep 2021|
|Main Exam||3 Oct 2021|
|Declaration of Main result||Oct/Nov 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||January 2022|
IBPS RRB Clerk Notification 2021
IBPS RRB Clerk Notification 2021 has been released on 7th June 2021 by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Interested candidates must download and read IBPS RRB Notification 2021 before registering for CRP RRB-IX Office Assistant recruitment.
Candidates must ensure eligibility to apply for IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 examination, only eligible candidates must submit an online application to appear in the online examination to be conducted for Office Assistant posts.
IBPS RRB Clerk Vacancies 2021
The number of vacancies to be filled through the IBPS RRB Office Assistant examination is 6888. However, if you want to have a comprehensive look at post & category-wise vacancies, check out IBPS RRB notification 2021.
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus 2021
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Officer Application Form
IBPS RRB Clerk eligibility criteria are given below.
Nationality / Citizenship
- A citizen of India OR
- A subject of Nepal / Bhutan OR
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, etc. for permanently settling in India OR
- A Tibetan refugee who is permanently living in India since 01 Jan 1962.
Note – Applicant other than a citizen of India will have to produce and submit a certificate of eligibility, issued by the Government of India
Age Limit (As on 01 June 2021)
All the candidates who want to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 must not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years of age i.e. applicants should have been born between 02 June 1993 to 01 June 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation Of Upper Age Limit
A candidate belonging to the below-mentioned categories can avail of relaxation in the upper age limit as shown below.
|2||OBC (non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons with disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- Candidates seeking relaxation in the upper age limit need to produce and submit copies of essential certificate(s) at the time of verification of documents.
- Applicants of the OBC creamy layer are not eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit; such candidates must mention their category as General in the IBPS RRB online application.
Minimum Educational Qualification (As on 21 July 2021)
- Candidate must have passed a Graduation course in any discipline or have any equivalent educational qualifications from the recognized university of the Indian government. There is no percentage barrier for applying online for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Candidates appearing in the final year of his/her exam may also apply but their results must have to be published on or before 21st July 2021 i.e., the last date of registration of the application.
- Must be proficient in local language
- Desirable: Working knowledge of computer
IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form 2021
IBPS RRB Clerk Notification has been released by IBPS on 7th June 2021. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Form 2021 will be available online from 8th June 2021. Candidates can apply online by login into IBPS official website before the last date of registration i.e., 28th June 2021 and no registration will be entertained after the last date.
IBPS RRB Clerk : How To Apply Online?
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Application form will consist of 5 steps to be completed by candidates in order to complete the online application process.
- Open the official website of IBPS or click here
- Find and click on ‘Click here to apply online for CRP-RRBs Recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) under the CRP RRBs-VIII’ link
- A new page will open up having a registration link for new users and a login window for already registered candidates
- Click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab
- Important points to be noted will open up; read all the points then click on the ‘Continue’ tab
- Enter and confirm your ‘First Name’
- Enter and confirm your ‘Middle Name’
- Enter and confirm your ‘Last Name’
- Enter and confirm your ‘Mobile No’
- Enter your ‘Alternative Number’ (not mandatory)
- Enter and confirm your ‘Email ID’
- Enter ‘Security Code’ as shown in the box
- Cross-check all the details filled by you and make changes, if required
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Your provisional registration is completed and your registration number and password will be displayed on the screen
Upload Photo & Signature
- Now read guidelines for scanning the photo and signature
- Upload scanned image of your latest photo of size 4.3 cm x 3.5 cm; uploaded photo should be clearly visible in the provided box
- Upload scanned image of your signature; sign should not be in BLOCK / CAPITAL letters
- Both images of the photo & signature should be scanned as per the guidelines
- Select your ‘Category’ [general / EWS / OBC / ST / SC]
- If you are a person with a benchmark disability of 40% and above then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- Select other options related to benchmark disability
- Select option ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ as per your category given against ‘Are you a child/family member of those who died in the 1984 riots?’
- Select option ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ as per your category given against ‘Are you a Person domiciled in the State of J&K during the period 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989?
- Select your ‘Religion’
- If you belong to ‘Religious Minority Community’ then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- Select other appropriate options as per your category
- If you have appeared for the ‘CWE – RRB earlier’ then select the ‘Yes’ option and enter no. of attempts otherwise select option ‘No’
- Select your ‘Nationality / Citizenship’
- Select ‘State / UT for which you want to apply for’
- Select ‘Centre of Preliminary Examination’
- Select the ‘Centre for Main Examination’
- Enter your personal details such as date of birth, gender, marital status, father’s name, mother’s name, address for correspondence, and permanent address
- Select address for GST invoicing
- Click on the tab ‘Validate your details’
- Then click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Enter details of your educational qualification as on 04 July 2021 like degree name, date of passing, % of marks, and class/grade
- If you have computer knowledge, select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- Select the option of the local language
- Enter details of your work experience as on 04 July 2021
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Read and accept declaration then click on ‘Final Submit’
- Enter ‘Organization Preferences’
- Then, click on ‘Validate your details’ and then on the ‘Save & Next’ tab
Declaration and Final Submit
Read and Check the declaration box and confirm the signature and click on ‘Final Submit’
- Preview details entered by you and make changes, if required, and confirm the photo
- Pop up message will be displayed by stating no changes are allowed after final submit
- Click on ‘OK’
Upload Other Documents
- Upload scanned image of your thumb impression in JPEG or JPG format
- Check the preview and click on ‘ok’
- Upload scanned image of handwritten declaration
- Check the preview and click on ‘ok’
- Enter security code then click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Pop up message will come stating that no change/ edit will be allowed after final submit, click on ‘ok’
Payment and Print
- The payment page will be opened
- Check the amount and enter the code as shown in the image
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Click on ‘ok’ to submit
- Select any mode of payment
- Enter the details of the selected option
- Make payment online
- On successful completion of payment, you will get a confirmation message on the screen and to your mail and mobile
- Print e-receipt and application form for future reference
Before Applying Online, Candidate Should
- Scan photograph within the prescribed format and size. The photograph should be colored, in the size of 4.5cm x 3.5cm with dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels. The size of the scanned photo should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- The signature should be 140 x 60 pixels in dimensions and the size should be between 10-20 kb.
- Scan left thumb impression with dimensions 240 x 230 pixels. The size of the scanned left thumb impression should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- A scanned file of handwritten declaration having a size between 50 kb – 100 kb and dimensions of 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI.
- Handwritten declaration/signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted
- Have the required details/documents to fill the application form online and to pay the requisite fee/intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID & mobile number and both should be kept active till the completion of the recruitment process.
Note – Your IBPS RRB 2021 online application will not be registered unless you upload digital files of your photo, signature, left thumb impression & handwritten declaration
Handwritten declaration: ‘I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.’
IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Application Fees
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Fees/ Intimation charges payable should be paid before the last date of online payment and the fee details are as follows:
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates – Rs.175/-
- For all others – Rs.850/
Mode Of Payment
Candidates applying for IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 are required to pay the requisite application fee in online mode only using Mobile Wallets / Cash Cards, IMPS, Internet Banking, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards (RuPay /Maestro / Visa / MasterCard).
The Regional Rural Banks will arrange pre-examination training for a few numbers of applicants belonging to minority communities / SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen at few centers viz. Muzaffarpur, Dehradun, Agartala, Bhatinda, Rajkot, Meerut, Ludhiana, Gorakhpur, Rohtak, Salem, Virudhunagar, Howrah, Varanasi, Mysore, Mallapuram, Chhindwara, Guntur, Raipur, Sangrur, Imphal, Jodhpur, Srinagar, Lucknow, Mandi, Udaipur, Aizawl, Kohima, Guwahati, Ajmer, etc.
Candidates who want to opt for pre-examination training will be required to fill in the relevant column in the IBPS RRB online application. Pre-examination training will be free of cost but other expenses related to traveling, boarding, etc. should be borne by the candidate (if selected for the training).
IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern
IBPS RRB office assistant online exam will be held in two stages namely the Preliminary exam and Main exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim Exam Pattern
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant prelim exam consists of two sections/ tests – Numerical Ability and Reasoning.
- There are a total of 80 questions and each question carries 1 mark. The total marks will be 80.
- 0.25 marks (1/4th of allotted marks) will be deducted as negative marking for each wrong answer.
- There is a composite time limit of 45 min.
- To be qualified for the main examination, candidates will have to qualify in both the tests of a preliminary examination by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
- There will be sectional cut off and overall cut off criteria. The prelim exam is qualifying in nature.
|S.No.||Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Numerical Ability||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Pattern
- IBPS RRB Clerk Main exam consists of five sections – English/Hindi language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, reasoning, and computer knowledge.
- A total of 200 questions will be given and 1/4th of the allotted marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The total marks will be 200.
- There is a composite time limit of 2 hours.
|1||Reasoning||40||50||Composite time of 2 hrs|
|3||English or Hindi Language||40||40|
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section of the online main examination to be considered to be shortlisted for provisional allotment. There is sectional cut off and overall cut off criteria.
- Marks scored in the Main exam alone will be considered for final merit.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Syllabus
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 syllabus has been tabulated below.
|English Language||Quantitative Ability||Reasoning Ability||Hindi||General Awareness||Computer Applications|
|Reading comprehension||Simplification||Alphanumeric series||Fill in the Blanks||Countries/Currencies||Fundamentals of Computer|
|Cloze test||Average||Ranking/direction test||Paragraphs||Indian and International Economy||MS Office|
|Para jumble||Percentage||Data sufficiency||Vyakaran||Current Affairs||History and Future of Computers|
|Paragraph completion||Ratio and proportion||Coded inequalities||Mistakes||Fiscal-Monetary Policies||Networking|
|Fill in the blanks||Data interpretation||Seating arrangement||Social Function of Banks||Software and Hardware Fundamentals|
|Error spotting||Mensuration – Cone, Sphere, Cylinder and geometry||Puzzle||RBI||Database|
|Vocabulary||Quadratic equations||Tabulation||Banking Terms|
|Simple and compound interest||Syllogism||Repo and Reverse Repo Rate|
|Problems on ages||Blood relations||Books and Authors|
|Number series||Input output||Finance|
|Speed, distance and time||Coding decoding||History of Banking|
|Time and work||Scheduling||Awards and Honors|
|Data sufficiency||Verbal reasoning||Agriculture|
|Mixture and allegations||Passage||Sports|
|Permutation & Combination||Making Series||Marketing|
|Surds & Indices||Analogy|
|Profit & Loss||Comprehension Reasoning|
IBPS RRB Clerk Call Letter 2021
IBPS RRB 2021 Office Assistants Admit Cards will be released a few weeks before the Prelim and Main examinations. The Prelim call letter will be released in July 2021 and the Main call letter will be released in September 2021.
The center, venue address, date, and time for both preliminary and main examinations shall be intimated in the call letter. IBPS will first release a prelim call letter followed by the Main call letter.
Eligible candidates should download their call letter from the IBPS website @www.ibps.in by entering his/her registration number and password.
How To Download IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Call Letter?
- Log on to the official website @www.ibps.in
- Click on the recruitment section and CRP-RRBs-OFFICE ASSISTANT admit card
- Enter the registration number and password/date of birth
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- RRB OFFICE ASSISTANT admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details and take a printout
Documents Required for Exam
The following documents are to be carried by the candidate at the time of examination.
- The call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity card
- Original Id proof such as PAN card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhaar card/ Employee ID/ Gazette officer issued letter/ Bank passbook with photo etc.
- Ration card and Learning Driving license will not be considered as valid photo identity proof
Document Verification/ Joining
At the time of document verification, the following documents should be carried
- Printout of call letter
- Print out of application form
- SSLC / class 10th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Photo Id proof
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Disability certificate
- Income certificate for EWS
- NOC for PSU employees/ other government and quasi-government employees
- Copy of service or discharge book plus pension payment order and proof of rank document for ex-servicemen
Biometric Capturing and Verification
Before the start of the main exam and at the end of the main exam, candidates’ biometric data will be captured digitally and it will be verified in subsequent stages of the selection process i.e., document verification. Candidates’ right thumb impression or otherwise and photograph will be captured.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Result
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Result of Preliminary exam will be released in August 2021 and the Main exam result will be published in October 2021. Candidates can download their results from the official website of IBPS.
How To Check IBPS RRB Clerk Result?
To check the result of the Prelim exam, the Main exam candidate should follow the following steps:
- Log on to the official website @www.ibps.in
- Click on CRP RRBs
- Click on CRP RRBs Phase IX
- Click on Result for the ‘CRP RRB Phase IX Office Assistant’ link
- Enter the registration/ roll number and password/date of birth
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The result will be displayed on the screen
IBPS RRB Clerk Selection Process
The entire selection process of IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 will include a preliminary examination and main examination. The preliminary exam will be qualifying in nature. Candidates qualified in the preliminary exam will be called for the main examination.
The provisional allotment of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained by them in the online Main examination.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Cut Off
The cut-off is the minimum marks a candidate needs to score to qualify for the Prelim and Main examinations. There will be sectional cut off along with overall cut off in both IBPS RRB Assistant Prelim and Main exam. The candidate has to secure minimum cut off marks in each test of prelim and main exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim 2021 (Cut Off Expected)
Sectional Cut Off
|Sections||Max Marks||Gen |
Overall Cut Off
|Overall cutoff (out of 80)||72||51-53||42-44||25-30|
IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Cutoff (Expected)
Sectional Cut Off
Overall Cut Off
|Cutoff(Out Of 200)||92-120||84-105||84-105||84-105|
IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 FAQs
Q. What Will Be The Mode For Submission Of Application?
A. Candidates are recommended to submit their applications online through IBPS website @ibps.in.
Q. What Will Be The Application Fees For SC/ST/PWD Candidates?
A.SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 175/- only towards intimation charges. While other candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 850/- towards application fees and intimation charges.
Q.Will There Be an Interview For The Post Of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)?
Q. What Is The Date For Provisional Allotment?
A. Provisional allotment for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will happen in January 2022.
Q. What Are The Dates Of IBPS RRB Clerk Preliminary Examination?
A. The Preliminary examination for IBPS RRB Office Assistants will be conducted on 1,7,8,14,15th August 2021.
Q. What Is The Date Of IBPS RRB Clerk Main Examination?
A. IBPS RRB Clerk Main examination will be held on 25 September 2021.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit For General Category Candidates?
A. 28 years.
Q. Is A Person Affected By 1984 Riots Eligible For Relaxation In Upper Age Limit?
A. Yes, such applicants can avail up to 5 years’ relaxation in the upper age limit.