RRB MI Apply Online 2019 [Registration, Age Limit]: RRB MI application form 2019 for submitting online form for various posts of Ministerial and Isolated Categories has been released by RRBs. After releasing Railway MI Notification on 23rd of February 2019, the registration process for apply online has started from 8th of March 2019 at 10 Hours. Now, the application process is going on and it will last until the 07th of April 2019 at 23.59 Hours. As the recruitment test is conducted for different positions, candidates are recommended to check post wise eligibility criteria to apply for the post of their choice.
RRB MI Important Dates
Candidates, interested in applying for this RRB MI Recruitment, should be aware of the important dates stated below.
|Notification Publication||23 rd February 2019|
|Online Registration Starting Date||08 th March 2019 from 10:00 Hrs|
|Online Registration Closing Date||07 th April 2019 at 23.59 Hours|
|Last date and time to pay the application fee through:|
|(a) Online (Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card/UPI)||13 th of April 2019 at 23.59 Hrs|
|(b) SBI Challan||11 th of April 2019 at 13.00 Hrs.|
|(c) Post Office Challan||11 th of April 2019 at 13.00 Hrs.|
|Last date for Submission of final applications||16 th of April 2019 at 23.59 Hrs.|
|Date of Computer Based Test||Tentatively in June-July 2019|
Candidates interested in applying to any of the 30 positions under the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories can get to know the exact dates and other details from time to time from the official website of the RRB.
RRB MI Eligibility 2019
Interested candidates must check the eligibility requirements such as Nationality, Age limit, Minimum educational qualifications and medical standards to apply for the posts of RRB Ministerial and Isolated categories.
- To apply to this recruitment conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board, applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Those, who are nationals of Bhutan and Nepal, can also apply.
- Tibetan Refugees, who have shifted to India before 1962 with a view to permanently settling in India can also apply.
- In the same way, candidates of Indian origin moved from some East African countries for permanent settlement in India can apply.
Nevertheless, candidates other than Indian citizens will have to submit a certificate of permission from the Government of India if they are selected.
The lower age limit as on the 1st of July 2019 should be 18 years and upper age limit is 45 years. However, relaxation is applicable to the upper age limit and even age requirement differs based on the community and experience of candidates with Indian Railways. Candidates can gather complete details in this respect form the the table below.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) Male|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/ Social Science/ Female|
|Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) Female|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/ Home Science/ Female|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/ Computer Science|
|Post Graduate Teacher/ Computer Science|
|Post Graduate Teacher – Political Science /Female|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/ Hindi/Female
|Post Graduate Teacher - Physics/ Male|
|Post Graduate Teacher – Geography /English Medium/ Male|
|Senior Publicity Inspector|
|Post Graduate Teacher- English/ Male|
|Post Graduate Teacher/ Biology (English Medium – Male)|
|Assistant Mistress (Junior School)|
|Post Graduate Teacher - Physics/ Female|
|Post Graduate Teacher - English/Female
|Chief Law Assistant||18-40|
|Staff & Welfare Inspector||18-33|
|Junior Stenographer/ Hindi|
|Junior Stenographer/ English||18-30|
|Junior translator/ Hindi|
|Lab Assistant Gr. III Chemist & Metallurgist||18-30|
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||OBC-NCL- 33/36/38/43/48, UR -30/33/35/40/45 , SC/ST - 35/38/40/45/50 (As per upper age in age group) + Years of service rendered plus 3 Years|
|PwBD||OBC-NCL - 13 years|
|UR - 10 years|
|SC / ST - 15 years|
|Candidates already serving in Group C and D positions in Indian Railways||OBC-NCL- 43/46/48/53/58,|
|UR - 40/43/45/50/55,|
|SC/ST - 45/48/50/55/60 (As per upper age in age group)|
|Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||OBC-NCL-38/41/43/48/53,|
|UR - 35/38/40/45/50,|
|SC/ST -40/43/45/50/55 (As per upper age in age group)|
|Women candidates, divorced /widowed and not remarried||OBC-NCL-38/41/43/48/53,|
|SC/ST - 40/43/45/50/55 (As per upper age in age group)|
|Employees of Railway Quasi Administrative offices||OBC-NCL-33/36/38/43/48,|
|SC/ST - 35/38/40/45/50 (As per upper age in age group) + Length of service rendered or 5 yrs, whichever is lower|
Minimum Educational Qualifications
As the RRB Ministerial and isolated categories recruitment is conducted for nearly 30 positions, the educational qualification requirement differs based on the position for which a candidate applies. So, for complete details in this respect, candidates can check the post wise education qualification as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Education Criterion|
|Post Graduate Teacher/ Computer Science||Check Notification|
|Post Graduate Teacher – Political Science /Female||Check Notification|
|Music Mistress||Check Notification|
|Assistant Mistress (Junior School)||Check Notification|
|Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) Male||Should be Graduate and should possess Physical Training diploma (or) B.P.Ed and 10+2 or equivalent qualification
Competence to give training in English Medium
|Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) Female||Check Notification|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/ Social Science/ Female||Check Notification|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/ Computer Science||Check Notification|
|Trained Graduate Teacher/ Home Science/ Female||Graduate with Home Science diploma (or)
B.Sc. Home Science with Degree or diploma in training/ education
|Trained Graduate Teacher/ Hindi/Female||Check Notification|
|Laboratory Assistant/ School||10+2 or equivalent qualification, should have done with Science and 1 year experience in biochemical and Pathological lab
|Dance Mistress||4 yr course Dance Degree or 5 years Diploma in Dance
|Post Graduate Teacher - Physics/ Female||Check Notification|
|Post Graduate Teacher - Physics/ Male||Check Notification|
|Post Graduate Teacher – Geography /English Medium/ Male||Check Notification|
|Post Graduate Teacher - English/Female||Check Notification|
|Post Graduate Teacher- English/ Male||Check Notification|
|Post Graduate Teacher/ Biology (English Medium – Male)||Check Notification|
|Chief Law Assistant||Degree in law and should have done 3 years practice as pleader at bar
|Publicity Inspector||Degree and Diploma in Advertising / Journalism / Mass Communication / Public Relations
|Senior Publicity Inspector||Degree and Diploma in Advertising / Journalism / Mass Communication / Public Relations
*2 yrs experience In relevant field is Desirable.
|Cook||10+2 or equivalent with Craftsmanship in cookery
|Head Cook||10+2 or equivalent with Craftsmanship in cookery
|Fingerprint Examiner||10+2 or equivalent and certificate issued by All India Board of Finger Print Experts|
|Lab Assistant Gr. III Chemist & Metallurgist||10+2/ equivalent qualification with Science (Chemistry and Physics) and Lab Tech.
Diploma or certificate
|Staff & Welfare Inspector||Graduation degree + Diploma in Social welfare/ Labour welfare/ LLB with Labour laws
Labour laws diploma
PG diploma in personnel management/ MBA with personnel management as a paper or MBA/HR
|Junior Stenographer/ English||10+2/ equivalent qualification or
shorthand speed of 80 words/ minute for a duration of 10 min with transcription time of 50 minutes
|Junior translator/ Hindi||Check Notification|
|Junior Stenographer/ Hindi||10+2/ equivalent qualification / shorthand speed of
80 words per minute for a duration of 10 min with transcription time of 65min
Physical Fitness Standard
Candidates must be physically fit in all aspects. For some positions, candidates will have to meet certain physical fitness standards such as Visual Acuity etc.
RRB MI Application Form
Candidates will have no other option other than applying online from the official website of RRB for MI recruitment. Candidates should apply on the region specific RRB. They can check the links to different RRB websites in this article.
Candidates will have to first register themselves with the website of the respective RRB before they could proceed with applying online. Here is how to apply online for the posts of Ministerial and Isolated categories.
RRB MI : How To Register?
- Visit RRB website and Find CEN No.03/2019 Ministerial and Isolated Categories
- Click on ‘Click here – Online Registration’
- Select RRB and click on ‘Confirm’ option
- Confirm that they have to read the instructions by clicking on the checkbox
- Candidates will have to click on the option called “New Registration”
- Then, they will have to provide basic details at the initial page of the registration process such as Name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar No, Father Name, Mother Name, 10th Board and Roll Number of 10th class, Year of Passing
- Then, they will have to provide a valid Email ID and mobile phone number
- Enter Security code and click on check box for acceptance of declaration and click on ‘Submit’
- The system will send an OTP both to the email and to the mobile phone via SMS
- Candidates should enter this OTP to complete the verification process and with this, the registration process is over. Candidates will see the registration number and password displayed on the screen.
- They will also get the registration details to their registered phone number and email.
RRB MI 2019 : How To Apply Online?
- Now, with the registration details, candidates will have to proceed to the remaining process. If you closed the webpage, log in to the website of the RRB to apply
- They will have to find RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Recruitment and should click on the ‘Already Registered’
- Now, they will have to provide the basic details like their religion, gender, community, educational qualification and other such details
- Next, they will have to set the preference for the positions. If they find that they are eligible for more than one position, they will have to choose the order of their preference with respect to the positions to which they wish to apply
- The next step is to make the payment of the application fee. Here, they will have to choose whether they are going to pay online or offline. They should make the payment before the last date to make payment based on the mode of payment they choose
- The next step is to provide scribe details, in case of PwBD candidates planning to use a scribe to take up the computer-based test
- Then, candidates will have to provide complete details about their educational qualification
- Next step is the selection of the language in which they are going to take the test, which is either English or Hindi
- Then, they will have to complete the remaining fields
- Then, they will have to provide the bank account details to get the refund of the application fee
- The next step is the uploading of the photograph in the size of 20 to 50 KB in JPEG/JPG format. The colour passport photo should be of 35 mm x 45 mm or 320 x 240 pixels with the name and date printed
- The next step is the uploading of the signature in the size between 10 and 40 KB. The dimension should be 140 x 60 pixels or 50 mm x 20 mm in JPEF/JPG format with a resolution of 100 DPI
- Next SC/ST candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of their community certificate to get Free travel pass or else not required to upload
- Now, the declaration should be given by clicking on the checkbox
- Submit the application and take the printout for further reference.
Fee and Mode Of Payment
Rs. 500 is the fee to be paid by the general category candidates and Rs.250 is the fee applicable for the reserved category candidates. For the candidates belonging to the former category, Rs.400 will be repaid if they attend CBT, while the entire amount of Rs.250 will be repaid to the reserved category candidates after attending CBT. The fee can be paid online through net banking/ debit/ credit card or offline using SBI or post office challan.
- Candidates should have the scanned copy of their photograph and signature,
- Scribe photo in the case of candidates planning to use scribe
- Community certificate for SC/ST candidates wanted to avail Free Travel Pass