APPSC Group 4 2021 : APPSC Group 4 Notification 2021 has been released on 28th December 2021 to recruit 670 vacancies of Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant under Group – IV services. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30th December 2021 and the last date to submit the application form is 19th January 2022.
- Candidates must have aged between 18-42 years and hold Bachelor’s Degree to be eligible for the Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant post.
- The selection will be based on the district rank decided by APPSC through the screening test (qualifying) followed by the Main exam (CBT). The District Collector will conduct a computer proficiency test for the candidates shortlisted for the appointment.
- The District Selection Committee will select the candidates for the posts based on the district ranking list.
- The post is allocated to the district cadre, hence candidates should select the district carefully against the local and non-local vacancies of the particular district.
The APPSC has issued APPSC Group 4 official notification on its website. With the notification, APPSC will conduct a recruitment exam to fill up several vacancies under Group-4 services for the year 2021-22. Only online applications are invited from the date of notification and there will no availability of offline applications through any mode.
Before filling online application, the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria, number of posts, district-wise vacancies. APPSC’s Group-4 examination would be a great opportunity for such candidates who dream about a career in the Government sector.
|Name of the examination||APPSC Group 4 exam|
|Conducted by||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|APPSC Group 4 Notification||28th Dec 2021|
|Post group||Group 4|
|Posts name||Jr. Assistant cum Computer Assistant|
|Selection procedure||Written Exam (Screening, Main) and CPT|
|Centres for the written examination||District Head Quarters / Centres|
|APPSC official website / Apply Online @||Click Here|
APPSC Group 4 Notification 2021 & Vacancies
APPSC Group 4 Notification 2021 is available on the website @psc.gov.in. The commission has released the 670 vacancies district-wise under Group-4 Services for Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant posts.
Several other vacancies are going to be filled in various departments soon. Those are,
- Junior Assistants in Director of Ports
- Junior Assistant in R&B Dept
- Junior Assistant in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept
- Junior Assistants in Fire Dept
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept
- Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
- Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts subordinate service
APPSC Group 4 Important Dates 2021
Candidates are requested to go through the official notification thoroughly for detailed information. APPSC Group 4 important dates are given below.
|APPSC Group 4 Event||Date|
|Official notification||28th Dec 2021|
|Apply Online start date||30th Dec 2021|
|Apply Online last date||19th Jan 2022|
|Payment Last Date||18th Jan 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Call Letter||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
APPSC Group 4 Eligibility
APPSC Group 4 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Candidates must have completed Graduation from the recognized university and those candidates who have done graduation from Open Universities / Distance Education mode must have a recognized degree by the DEC (also known as Distance Education Council), IGNOU.
A candidate must be aged between 18 to 42 years. There is a relaxation in age for a certain category as mentioned below.
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age|
permissible [in years]
|Physically Handicapped persons||10|
|SC/ST and BCs||5|
|N.C.C. / Ex-servicemen||3 years & length of service rendered in the same service / department|
|A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of|
APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are
|5 Years based on the|
length of regular service
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census|
Department with a minimum service of 6 months
APPSC Group 4 Fee Details
- All the General Category candidates have to pay a fee of Rupees 250/- application processing fee and Rs. 80 towards the examination fee.
- SC/ST/BC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/white cardholder candidates need to pay only application fees i.e., Rs.250/- and are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- .
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for corrections if any after application submission, however correction in the field of name, fee, and category is not permitted.
All candidates whether they belong to a reserved category or not, must have to pay the requisite application processing fee.
Mode Of Payment
All the applicants need to pay their fees online only. An applicant can pay the fee through the credit card/ debit card/ net anking.
APPSC Group 4 – How To Apply Online?
Interested students are advised to register through one time profile registration (OTPR) on APPSC official website psc.ap.gov.in before applying for APPSC Group-4. OTPR is a mandatory process and it is a detailed form and one should register by giving exact information.
Once OTPR registration has been completed, the candidates should apply for Group-4 posts by clicking on the link provided on the official website or you can access the link directly by clicking here.
- Open APPSC official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on one time profile registration (OTPR) which is on the right side
- Select Direct recruitment and click continue
- Click on New Registration and enter the required details.
- Upload photo and signature in JPG/JPEG format and click on save option and note down registration id.
A candidate will get confirmation SMS and mail with a confirmation message and registration/reference ID. One can also recover their registration id if forgotten by clicking on the Recover OTPR option.
APPSC Group 4 Online Application Form 2021
- Click on Online application submission which is below the OTPR option
- Enter user id/OTPR ID and mobile number and set a password if you are newly registered
- Click on Go button and you will get a successful message
- Log in by providing User Id/OTPR ID and password and enter captcha
- Submit the details and again click on online submission of application and select Group 1 services
- Click on I have read option and enter the required details and Select Payment option to pay the fee
- After successful payment, the candidates will get a confirmation message on the screen
- Save the submitted application for further reference.
Scheme Of APPSC Group 4 Written Exam
The written exam consists of Screening and Main exam which have multiple-choice questions.
- The Screening Test will have Section A (General Studies & Mental Ability) and Section B (General English & General Telugu). (Offline Exam)
- The Main exam will have Paper 1 (General Studies & Mental Ability) and Paper 2 (General English & General Telugu). (CBT Exam)
- Section A will have 100 objective-type questions for 100 marks and the time duration is 100 minutes.
- Section B will have 50 objective-type questions for 50 marks and the time duration is 50 minutes.
- Total questions will be 150 MCQs and total marks will be 150 for 150 minutes.
- Each Paper will have 150 objective-type questions for 150 marks and the time duration of each paper is 150 minutes.
- Total questions will be 300 MCQs and total marks will be 300.
|Section/Paper||Subject||No. of Questions (Multiple type questions)||Duration [in minutes]||Maximum marks|
|Section A||General Studies and Mental Ability||100||100||100|
|Section B||General English and General Telugu|
(25 marks each & SSC Standard)
|Paper I||General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper II||General English and General Telugu|
(75 marks each & SSC Standard)
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus
Below we have provided a detailed APPSC Group 4 syllabus as per the latest information
Screening and Main Exam
General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs of national, international, and regional.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Data Analysis: a) Tabulation of data b) Visual representation of data c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Vocabulary and punctuation
- Usage and idioms
- Logical re-arrangement of sentences
- Synonyms & Vocabulary
- Usage and idiom
- Telugu to English meanings
- English to Telugu meanings
Computer Proficiency Test (Practical Type)
- Proficiency in Office Automation with the usage of Computers and Associated Software – 30 Minutes for 50 Marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks is SC/ST/PH – 15, BC – 17.5, General – 20.
Part A: Typing a letter or passage or paragraph (100-150 words ) in MS-Word (15 Marks)
PArt B: Preparation of a Table or Graph in MS-Excel (10 Marks)
Part C: Preparation of PowerPoint Presentations or Slides (Two) on MS-PowerPoint (10 Marks)
Part D: Creation and manipulation of databases. (10 Marks)
Part E: Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox) (5 Marks)
APPSC Group 4 Selection procedure
The final selection of candidates will be made on merit to be drawn after considering marks of the Main exam only (Paper I & II) subject to securing qualifying marks in the Screening test and computer proficiency test. Merit will be the only criteria that decide the selection.
Documents Needed For Verification
- Residence Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed candidate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST and OBC candidates claiming relaxation
- Certificate of Community, Nativity, and Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates/ Mark Sheets
- Medical Certificate for the Blind candidates
- Certificate of disability including Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment for certain persons
- Medical Certificate relating to Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates for certain persons
APPSC Group 4 2021 Hall Ticket
Hall tickets for APPSC Group 4 exam 2021 will be available online through the commission’s firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who successfully apply for APPSC Group 4 exam will be able to download hall tickets through the APPSC’s official website. The process of downloading is given below
- Open the official website or please click here
- On the homepage, find and click on ‘Download hall ticket’ section
- An alert message will be popped up; click on tab ‘OK’
- A login page will be displayed
- Enter your ‘User ID’ & password and click on the tab ‘Go’
- Click on the link Download ‘APPSC Group 4 Hall ticket ‘to download your APPSC Group 4 2021 hall ticket
- Your APPSC Group 4 2021 hall ticket will be displayed
- Download and print it on the A4 size paper
APPSC Group 4 Result
APPSC Group 4 2021 results will be announced after a few weeks from the date of the APPSC Group 4 exam. Once results are announced, candidates can check their results by entering their user ID and password.
APPSC Group 4 Cut Off
- APPSC will decide cut off marks at each stage of the exam, i.e., screening test, Main exam.
- Candidates must secure qualifying marks in a screening test along with cut off marks to be invited for the Main exam.
- Candidates securing the cut off marks in the Main exam will be called for CPT where candidates should secure pass marks for the appointment.
APPSC Group 4 Answer Key
APPSC will release Group 4 answer key for the Screening, Main exam and invite objections and release the final answer key before declaring the stage-wise result.
APPSC Group 4 Salary
Selected candidates will get a salary per month as per the following scale of pay – Rs.16,400/- to 49,870/-.