HPTET 2020 Admit Card has been released 4 days before the HPTET 2020 examination. The candidates, who have successfully completed the application process and fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria, will be able to download their Admit cards from 12th or 13th June 2020 from the Himachal Pradesh Educational board’s website. The Application Number and Date of Birth will be required in order to download the HPTET Admit Card.
The candidates who do not have their HPTET admit card with them will not be allowed to appear for the examination. The HPTET 2020 Admit card will contain all the information regarding the exam center, date and time of exam, candidates’ roll number, etc. It has to be downloaded from the website only, as no copy of admit card will be provided to the candidates through mail/post or by any other means.
HPTET Admit Card Release Date
The HPTET 2020 examination will be held on 16, 17, 23, 30 Jun 2020 and the HPTET Admit card will be released 4 days before the examination and candidates can download admit card from 12th or 13th June. HPTET Admit cards for all the subjects will release on the same day. The candidates will be able to download the HPTET 2020 Admit card from the Himachal Pradesh Educational board’s website by following the steps listed below.
Click Here to Download HP TET Admit Card June 2020 (Available on 12th/ 13th June)
HPTET Admit Card Download Process
- Visit Himachal Pradesh Educational Board website or click here
- Click on “TET 2020”
- Click on admit card download link
- Enter your application number and Date of birth
- Click submit
- Download and print your admit card
Rejected List of Candidates due to non payment of fee/ Incomplete forms/ Final submission
Notification regarding Rejected list of candidates
Details On HPTET Admit Card 2020
The candidate should check all the details listed on the HPTET Admit Card 2020, if any incorrect information is printed on their admit card, they should contact the Himachal Pradesh Educational board without any delay. Following details will be mentioned on the HPTET 2020 Admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of candidate
- Roll number
- Date and time of exam, and
- Examination center address
Instructions To Be Followed
- The candidate should inform the board about any incorrect information that has been printed on his/her Admit Card.
- Candidates should keep the admit card in good condition.
- The print of the admit card should be clear and all the details mentioned on the admit card should be properly visible.
- The photo and signature of the candidate on the admit card should be clear and properly visible.
In case If The HPTET Admit Card Is Not Available On The Website
If a candidate is unable to download their admit card, then they should follow the steps given here
- Before the scheduled date of the examination, the candidate should inform the board’s office about the problem, with the proof of submission of online application.
- If a candidate does not have their Admit card with them on the day of examination, then they should meet the center superintendent one hour before the commencement of the HPTET examination. They should carry the printout of the Last (Confirmation) Page of the online application form with them.
- No complaint or request will be entertained by the board relating to the admit card, if the candidate unable to produce the print out of the Last (confirmation) Page of the online application, when asked.
Documents/Things Needed To Carry To HPTET 2020 Examination
The candidates who will be appearing for the HPTET 2020 examination will have to carry the following documents/things with them to the examination center.
- Printout of Admit Card
- Photo id proof (any one of the following)
- Voter’s ID card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Employee ID card
- School/college ID card
- Hard cardboard writing pad (for placing the OMR sheet)
HPTET 2020 Important Dates
Following are some important dates that the candidates appearing for HPTET 2020 should know
|HPTET Admit Card release date||12th or 13th June 2020 (tentative)|
|HP TET June 2020 for J.B.T. will be on||16 June 2020|
|TGT (Non Medical)||17 June 2020|
|TGT (Arts)||23 June 2020|
|Punjabi||30 June 2020|
|HP TET June 2020 Result||July 2020 (tentative)|
HPTET Admit Card FAQs
Q. Can I Request To Change My HPTET 2020 Examination Center?
A. No, candidates will have to appear for the HPTET 2020 examination at the examination center mentioned in their Admit card. No request to for changing the examination center will be considered by the Himachal Pradesh Educational Board.
Q. What Details Will Be Required To Download The HPTET Admit Card 2020?
A. The Candidates will have to enter their Application number and Date of birth on the Himachal Pradesh Educational Board’s website, under the “TET – 2020” tab, to download their HPTET Admit Card 2020. Candidates will not be able to download their HPTET Admit card if they don’t have their Application Number with them.
Q. I Have Lost My Application Number. How Will I Download The HPTET 2020 Admit Card From The Website?
A. If a candidate loses their Application number then, they can get it back by following these simple steps
- Visit Himachal Pradesh Educational board’s website @hpbose.org
- Click on “TET – 2020”
- Find the “Forgot Application No.?” link
- Click on the link
- Select your subject
- Enter your name
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Click “Submit”
- Your application number will be visible
- Save the application number for future use
Q. I Am Unable To Download My HPTET 2020 Admit Card From The Official Website. What Can I Do Now?
A. If a candidate is unable to download his/her admit card then they should immediately contact the board’s office. They must have the printout of the Last confirmation page of the online application with them. No appeal regarding any problem in downloading the admit card will be entertained by the board without the printout of the Last confirmation page of the online application.
Q. How Many Marks Will Be Awarded/Deducted For Every Correct/Incorrect Answer In HPTET 2020 Examination?
A. The candidate will get one mark for each correct answer, and no marks will be deducted for any incorrect answer given by the candidate in HPTET 2020 examination.