UP Lekhpal syllabus 2018 help in exam preparation and UP Lekhpal exam pattern 2018 given an idea about the scheme of exam. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is going conduct recruitment exam of Lekhpal. From the latest news, UP Lekhpal recruitment will start very soon and will be completed with provisional allotment. If you plan to appear for this recruitment, it is important to know the exam pattern, syllabus and selection process.
UP Lekhpal 2018 Exam Pattern
UP Lekhpal exam pattern is given as per official notification. Each subject carries different marks. The paper pattern of the UP Lekhpal consist of 4 sections namely General Knowledge, Village society and development, General Hindi and Mathematics. The exam pattern should help you in making the schedule for your preparation.
UP Lekhpal Brief Structure
The question paper for the written examination of UP Lekphal 2018 will have 100 questions in total and the test duration will be 90 minutes. The total 100 questions will be divided into four sections as per the general practice.
Detailed View Of The Structure
|Topics/ Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||25|
|Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)||25||25|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||25|
- Candidates have to attempt 100 questions in 90 Minutes
- Exam will be for 100 marks
- Time Duration of Exam will be 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes)
UP Lekhpal 2018 Syllabus
If you prefer appearing for the examination, then you would need to study the UP Lekhpal syllabus stated below:
- General Science
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance
- Indian History
- Freedom Movement
- Indian Politics & Economics
- World Geography & Population
- Questions from the events that happen in daily life from perspective of General Science.
Rural Development & Rural Society
- Rural Administration – Components and Function
- Planning for Rural Development – District Planning Machinery, Post 1992 Reforms in District Planning Machinery, People’s Participation and role of NGO’s
- Indian Rural Society – Nature and Characteristics, Factors of Indian Society, Tribal‐ Rural‐ Urban‐ Rural-Urban continuum, Problems of Weaker Sections‐ Schedule Casts, Schedule Tribe
- Rural Institutional Systems – Religious & Cooperation
- Rural Social Change- a. Sanskritization b. Westernization c. Modernization
- Sources of Rural Employment- Self Help Group, Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana
- Central Govt Scheme for Village Development :
- Adarsh Gram Yojna Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrication Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
- State Government Schemes for Village Development :
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Usage of Words
- तत्सम एवंतदभव
- वाक्य संशोधन
- Arithmetic & Statistics
- Central measurement
For detailed syllabus, candidates can wait for the notification to be released.
UP Lekhpal 2018 Exam Date
The exam date is yet to be released by UPSSSC. As of now no official notice has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC). Interested aspirants can apply for UP Lekhpal recruitment 2018 online. Application forms are available at the main web Portal of UPSSSC. UP Lekhpal 4000 posts recruitment will be held by UPSSSC very soon. Update will be provided in the month of December.
Read : UP Lekhpal 2018 Result
UP Lekhpal Selection Process
For UP lekhpal recruitment 2018, there will be significant changes in selection process which will be beneficial for Candidates. Let’s have a look on Changes made in UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2018.
- There will be No Interview for UP Lekhpal Post. As Government has scrapped Interview from Group C Posts
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit of Written Exam
- Candidates can be asked regarding preference of Districts
- Written Exam may conduct under Computer Based Mode
- Document Verification will be conducted for candidates succeeding in the written test
- After document verification, the final list of selected candidates will be announced by UPSSSC.
Dates After Application Submission
|Download of admit card||Will be updated|
|UP Lekhpal Exam Date 2018||To be out soon|
|Date of result||To be known after the examination date|
|Document Verification Date||Will be announced after the results are out|
|Date of provisional allotment of Lekhpal positions||To be known after document verification|
Read : UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2018
About The Exam
The UP Lekhpal recruitment is conducted for recruiting Lekhpal under Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC) . The number of vacancies announced for the Lekhpal position is 4000, the total vacancies are 5000 in number, which includes the vacancies for other positions.
In short, to know the exact dates, candidates will have to wait for a few more days, it is expected that the notification will be out soon. If you want to update yourself with the latest news and updates then, you can visit this page or official website at www.upsssc.gov.in.
Read : UP Lekhpal Result 2018