UP Lekhpal syllabus 2019 help in exam preparation and UP Lekhpal exam pattern 2019 give an idea about the scheme of exam. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is going conduct a competitive recruitment exam for the vacant posts of Chakbandi Lekhpal. As per the latest UP Lekhpal notification 2019, UP Lekhpal recruitment 2019 has been started from 06 March 2019 and will be completed with provisional allotment by the end of 2019. If you plan to appear for this recruitment, then you must aware of UP Lekhpal syllabus 2019 and UP Lekhpal exam pattern 2019. Knowing both of the details will help you in preparation of UP Lekhpal exam 2019.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2019 and exam pattern has been given in detail here. Aspirants of UP Lekphal 2019 must check each section of this article to get insight view of UP Lekhpal syllabus 2019 and UP Lekhpal exam pattern 2019.
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2019
UP Lekhpal exam pattern is given here as per the official notification. Each subject carries different marks. The paper pattern of the UP Lekhpal consist of 4 sections namely General Knowledge, Village society and development, General Hindi and Mathematics. The exam pattern should help you in making the schedule for your preparation.
UP Lekhpal Brief Structure
The question paper for the written examination of UP Lekphal 2019 will have 100 questions in total and the test duration will be 90 minutes. The total 100 questions will be divided into four sections as per the general practice.
Detailed View Of The Structure
|Topics/ Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||25|
|Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)||25||25|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||25|
- Candidates have to attempt 100 questions in 90 Minutes
- Exam will be for 100 marks
- Time Duration of Exam will be 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes)
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2019
If you prefer appearing for the examination, then you would need to study the UP Lekhpal syllabus stated below:
- General Science
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance
- Indian History
- Freedom Movement
- Indian Politics & Economics
- World Geography & Population
- Questions from the events that happen in daily life from perspective of General Science.
Rural Development & Rural Society
- Rural Administration – Components and Function
- Planning for Rural Development – District Planning Machinery, Post 1992 Reforms in District Planning Machinery, People’s Participation and role of NGO’s
- Indian Rural Society – Nature and Characteristics, Factors of Indian Society, Tribal‐ Rural‐ Urban‐ Rural-Urban continuum, Problems of Weaker Sections‐ Schedule Casts, Schedule Tribe
- Rural Institutional Systems – Religious & Cooperation
- Rural Social Change- a. Sanskritization b. Westernization c. Modernization
- Sources of Rural Employment- Self Help Group, Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana
- Central Govt Scheme for Village Development :
- Adarsh Gram Yojna Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrication Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
State Government Schemes for Village Development
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Usage of Words
- तत्सम एवंतदभव
- वाक्य संशोधन
- Arithmetic & Statistics
- Central measurement
For detailed syllabus, candidates can wait for the notification to be released.
UP Lekhpal Exam Date 2019
The exam date is yet to be released by UPSSSC. As of now no official notice has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC) ) related to UP Lekhpal 2019 exam date. Interested aspirants can apply online for UP Lekhpal recruitment 2019. UP Lekhpal application form is available online on the main web Portal of UPSSSC. The last date for submission of UP Lekhpal application along with fees is 05 April 2019. UP Lekhpal recruitment 2019 will be organized and conducted by UPSSSC in the coming months of 2019. For latest updates on UP Lekhpal 2019, don’t forget to bookmark this page.
Read : UP Lekhpal Apply Online 2019
UP Lekhpal Selection Process
For UP lekhpal recruitment 2019, there will be significant changes in selection process which will be beneficial for Candidates. Let’s have a look on Changes made in UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2019.
- There will be no Interview for UP Lekhpal Post. As Government of Uttar Pradesh has scrapped Interview for Group C Posts
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit of Written Exam
- Candidates can be asked regarding preference of Districts
- Written Exam may be conducted in online mode i.e. UP Lekhpal 2019 can be a computer based test
- Document Verification will be conducted for candidates succeeding in the written test
- After document verification, the final list of selected candidates will be announced by UPSSSC.
UP Lekhpal 2019 Exam Dates
|Notification released on||06 March 2019|
|Registration of online application||06 March - 05 April 2019|
|Payment of fees||06 March - 05 April 2019|
|Download of admit card||Will be updated|
|UP Lekhpal Exam Date 2019||To be out soon|
|Date of result||To be known after the examination date|
|Document Verification Date||Will be announced after the results are out|
|Date of provisional allotment of Lekhpal positions||To be known after document verification|
Read : UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2019
About The Exam
The UP Lekhpal recruitment is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC) for recruiting eligible candidates for 1064 UP Lekhpal 2019 vacancy. However, further details on district wise UP Lekhpal 2019 vacancy are yet to come. For more details, go through UP Lekhpal 2019 notification or pay a visit to the official website of UPSSSC.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern FAQs
Q. What Will Be The Duration Of UP Lekhpal 2019 Exam?
A. The duration of UP Lekhpal 2019 exam will be 90 minutes.
Q. What Are The Types Of Questions In UP Lekhpal Exam 2019?
A. UP Lekhpal exam 2019 will have only objective type questions.
Q. Is Question Paper Of UP Lekhpal Exam 2019 Will Be In English Only?
A. No, UP Lekhpal exam 2019 will be bilingual i.e. question paper will be in both Hindi and English.
In short, to know the exam dates, candidates will have to wait for a few more days. UPSSSC will notify the exam date on its website in advance to intimate the candidates. The UP Lekhpal notification has been released on 6th March 2019. If you want to update yourself with the latest news on UP Lekhpal, then visit this page or official website at www.upsssc.gov.in.
Read : UP Lekhpal Result 2019