Haryana PGT 2021 : Haryana PGT Notification has been released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission to conduct an open recruitment drive to fill 534 vacant posts of Post Graduate Teachers in the state. It is a good opportunity for the HTET Certificate holders who are looking for a government job. The official notification for the recruitment of Haryana PGT teachers has been released on 11th February 2021.
Here we have provided all the important information that will help the candidates through the entire recruitment process, such as, how to apply, minimum required qualifications, selection process, salary etc. Interested candidates should read further to get all the important information about the Haryana PGT Recruitment 2021.
Haryana HSSC PGT Overview
|Post Graduate Teacher
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
|Number of Vacancies
- HSSC Group D Syllabus
- HSSC Police Constable and SI
- Haryana Constable Apply Online
- Haryana Constable Syllabus
Haryana PGT Important Dates
Interested candidates keep in mind the below mentioned important dates regarding the Haryana PGT 2021.
|11 February 2021
|Online application process start
|16 February 2021
|Last date to apply online
|3 March 2021
|To be announced
|To be notified
Haryana HSSC PGT Notification 2021
Haryana PGT Recruitment 2021 Notification has been released on 11th February 2021. The recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher will be conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission and the notification will be released on the HSSC’s official website @ http://www.hssc.gov.in/.
Candidates willing to apply for Haryana PGT Teacher recruitment should go through the entire notification to get a detailed view of notification that contains all the important information about the recruitment process.
HSSC PGT Number Of Vacancies
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will release the official notification for the recruitment of PGT Teachers in the state and there will be a total of 534 vacancies. Below we have provided the post-wise distribution of the vacancies for Haryana PGT 2021.
HSSC PGT Eligibility Criteria 2021
All candidates willing to apply for Haryana PGT recruitment will have to fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Applications of those candidates who do not fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
Candidates who want to apply for Haryana PGT should be Indian Citizens.
The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and they must not be older than 42 years.
Candidates who belong to the reserved categories, and Ex-servicemen, disabled candidates will be given relaxation in the upper age limit as per the guidelines of the Haryana Government. In order to avail age relaxation, candidates have to present their caste certificate, disability certificate or ex-servicemen certificate as per the requirement set by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
|SC / BC(A) / BC(B)
|General - 5 years
|SC / BC – 10 years
|Total duration of service plus 3 years
|Widow, women legally separated from their husband, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman
|Government aided private schools
|Up to 5 years (as per duration of their service)
|Those who worked on adhoc / contract / work charged/ daily wages /outsourcing basis in any department under Haryana Government
|Duration of the service rendered
- Candidates must possess Post Graduate degree in any stream with at least 50% marks
- They must have Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject in High School or higher education
- They should have qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) or School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET)
- Candidates should have scored 50% marks in post-graduation (except for those who will be applying for Computer Science, they will need 55% marks in PG)
Candidates must have any one of the following degrees with at least 50% marks and they should have studied Botany and Zoology at graduation level and have a B.Ed. Degree from a recognized university
- Sc. Zoology
- Plant Physiology
- Life Sciences
- Molecular Bio
- Candidates should have M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry with at least 50% marks
- They should also have a B.Ed. degree
- Candidates must have completed M.Com with Cost Accounting or Accounting or Financial Accounting as a major subject with 50% marks.
- Those who have M.Com in Applied or Business Economics will not be considered eligible.
- Candidates must have M.Sc. in computer science or MCA / BE/ B. Tech in computer science or Computer Engineering / IT with 55% marks
- MA Degree in English with 50% marks is required for PGT English Teacher
- They should also have B.Ed. degree from a recognized university
- A. in Fine Arts with 50% marks
- Ed. degree
- Candidates must have an MA Degree in Hindi with 50% marks
- They must also complete their B.Ed. from a recognized university
- They should have an MA in History with 50% marks
- Ed. degree from a recognized university
- Candidates should have an MA in Mathematics or M.Sc. Mathematics / Applied Mathematics with 50% marks
- They should also have B.Ed. degree from a recognized university
- MA in Music with 50% marks
- Ed. degree
- They should have an MA in Physical Education with at 50% marks
- A B.Ed. degree from a recognized university
- MA degree in Urdu with at least 50% marks
- They should also have a B.Ed. Degree from a recognized university
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matriculation or higher studies
- HTET/STET qualified certificate in a particular subject
- Good Academic Record – Average of 50% marks in any of three exams – 10th/12th/Degree/PG, 50% marks in PostGraduation except PGT Computer Science (55% in Graduation/PG).
- M.A. Sanskrit or Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. or Shiksha Shastri or Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.) or Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit
Note: 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks will be given to the SC / PwD candidates
Haryana PGT Application Form 2021
Candidates who are eligible for applying for HSSC PGT recruitment will be able to apply online on the Haryana Staff Selection Commission website. The online application form will be made available on the HSSC website from 16th February 2021.
All willing candidates have to apply through the online application form as there will be no other way to apply for Haryana PGT recruitment. The starting date of the online application process is 16th February 2021 and the last date to apply is 3rd March 2021.
Haryana PGT – How To Apply Online?
Haryana PGT recruitment online application form can be filled by all eligible candidates through the Haryana Staff Selection Commission website by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit Haryana Staff Selection Commission or click here
- Find the Haryana PGT teacher Recruitment link
- Click on it
- You will be redirected to a new page
- On this page, you will find the apply online link
- Click on “Apply Online”
- An application form will appear
- Fill in the required information
- Upload all the required documents
- Check the information entered
- Make changes if necessary
- Submit the application form
- Proceed to make payment of application fee
- Take a print out of fee receipt
- Take a print out of application form for future use
HSSC PGT Application Fee 2021
In order to complete the application process candidates have to make payment of the application fee. Application fee for HSSC PGT recruitment varies according to the category of the candidates and the payment can be made either online through net banking or offline through e-Challan in any branch of Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India and IDBI Bank. The category wise application fee for Haryana PGT teacher recruitment is given in the table below.
|PwD/ Ex-Servicemen of Haryana
|SC/BC/ EWS of Haryana
|Females of Haryana
Candidates will need the following documents to successfully complete the online application process.
- Scanned copy of Matriculation Certificate containing the date of birth
- SC / BCA / BCB / EWS / ESP / ESM / DESM / DFF / PwD certificate (scanned copy)
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate for socio-economic criteria with domicile certificate
- A signed copy of the photo
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Scanned copy of educational documents
These documents will also be needed at the time of document verification. Candidates, who fail to produce these documents when asked for, will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
HSSC PGT Exam Pattern 2021
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will be conducting a written exam to recruit candidates for the Haryana Post Graduate Teacher positions. Candidates have to appear for the written exam which will be conducted for 90 marks and consisted of multiple choice objective questions. The question paper will contain questions from the relevant subjects as per the qualifications of the candidates.
|Socio Economic Criteria and Experience
HSSC PGT Written Exam
The written exam for HSSC PGT will comprise of 2 sections. Section one will have to questions related to general awareness, reasoning, Hindi, English, Science, Math, Computer and specific subject as per the qualification of the candidate the post chosen by the candidate. Section 2 will have questions related to Current affairs, literature, geography, environment, civics, culture, etc. Section 1 will have a weightage of 75% and section 2 will have 25% weightage.
|Weightage of marks
|Subject as per the post / qualification
|Current Affairs of Haryana
|Culture of Haryana
|History of Haryana
|Literature of Haryana
|Civics of Haryana
|Geography of Haryana
|Environment of Haryana, etc.
HSSC PGT Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
10 marks in the HSSC PGT exam will be awarded on the basis of Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience of the candidates, as per the following
Marks for Socio-Economic Criteria will be awarded to the candidates on the following basis
- If the candidate is a widow
- If the candidate is the first or second child and their father had died before they attained attaining the age of 42 years or before the candidate attains the age of 15 years
- If the candidate or any of their family member has not been a regular employee in any Board / Department / Company / Commission / Corporation /Statutory Body / Authority of any State or Central Government
- If the applicant belongs to any denotified tribe or Nomadic tribe of Haryana which is not listed as either Scheduled Caste or Backward Class, such as, Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis
- Marks will be awarded to those who have at least 6 months of experience in any Board/company / Statutory Board / Corporation / Authority / Commission of Haryana State Government
- 5 marks will be awarded for each year of service for a maximum of 16 years
HSSC PGT Syllabus 2021
HSSC PGT Syllabus 2021 is provided below, the candidates should prepare according to the provided syllabus to qualify the HSSC PGT 2021 Exam.
- Blood Relations
- Coded Inequalities
- Coding & Decoding
- Data Sufficiency
- Alphanumeric Series
- Logical Reasoning
- Input Output
- Seating Arrangement
- Alphabet Test
- Government Schemes
- Books and Authors
- Science and Technology
- Summits and Conferences
- Current Events
- International Affairs
- History of India
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- Innovations and Discoveries
- Important Dates
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Decimal Fraction
- Problem on Ages
- Height and Distance
- Time and Distance
- Stocks and Share
- Chain Rule
- Surds and indices
- Ratio and Proportions
- Combination and Permutation
- Volume and Surface Area
- Web Browser
- Operating System
- Basic Knowledge of Computer
- Word Processing (MS Office)
- Spread Sheet
- Making Presentation
- Communication and Collaboration
- Word Substitution
- Sentence Improvement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Error Correction
- Passage Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the Blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Error Spotting
HSSC PGT Selection Process 2021
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission will select candidates for the post of Post Graduate Teacher by conducting a written exam.
- Selection will be made on the basis of 100 marks out of which 90 marks will be for written exam and remaining 10 marks will be awarded to the candidates on the basis of Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience.
- All the candidates who successfully apply for the HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021 will be called to appear for the written exam and after conducting the written exam the Haryana Staff Selection Commission will publish a merit list on its official website for the final selection of the candidates.
- Candidates who get placed in the final merit list will be called for document verification and after successfully getting their original documents verified they will be appointed on the post of Post Graduate Teacher / HSSC PGT.
HSSC PGT Admit Card 2021
Candidates who successfully apply for Haryana PGT recruitment will be able to download their admit card from the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission. HSSC PGT recruitment admit card will most probably be released one week before the date of written examination. The actual date of admit card release will be updated here as soon as it will be announced by HSSC.
The candidates should also keep their registered mobile number and email id active as Haryana Staff Selection Commission will convey all the important information to candidates through SMS on their registered number and email. Candidates should note that they have to download the admit card from the official website and no copy of admit card will be provided to them by any other means.
How To Download Admit Card?
To download the HSSC PGT admit card, candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the Haryana Staff Selection Commission website @http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- Find the “Haryana PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021” link
- Click on the link
- A new page will open
- Find the download admit card link
- Click on “download admit card”
- You will be taken to a new page
- Enter your registration id and password
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Your admit card will be displayed
- Download your admit card
- Take a print out of your admit card
HSSC PGT Teacher Result 2021
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission will upload the HSSC PGT Result on its website.
- Candidates will be able to view their result on the official. To view if they have qualified the exam or not, the candidates have to visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission and they must click on the “Result” tab.
- Under result they have to find the Haryana PGT recruitment result, after that, they have to click on the PDF icon against the PGT Result and a PDF file containing the merit list will open.
- Candidates have to find their roll number in the merit list. If the roll number is present in the merit list then he/ she will be considered qualified.
HSSC PGT Cut Off
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will release the cut-off marks after the exam and all those candidates who score more or equal marks to the cut off will qualify the exam or considered for final selection. The cut off marks will be decided on the basis of a number of vacancies and candidates’ performance in the exam.
HSSC PGT Salary
Candidates who will be selected for the post of Haryana Post Graduate Teacher will get a salary between Rs. 47,600 to 1,51,100/- per month.
HSSC PGT Teacher Notification 2021 FAQs
Q. How Many Vacancies Will There Be For HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021?
A. 534 vacancies are released for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021?
A. Candidates should not be older than 42 years in order to apply for Haryana Post Graduate Teacher recruitment 2021.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For SC Category Candidates?
A. Candidates belonging to SC category will have to pay Rs. 125/- if they are male and Rs. 75/- if they are female to apply for Haryana Post Graduate Teacher recruitment 2021.
Q. How Many Marks Will I Need To Score In Order To Qualify HSSC PGT Recruitment Exam?
A. Candidates have to score equal or more marks to the cut-off, which will be announced by the HSSC in order to qualify the Haryana Post Graduate Teacher recruitment exam.
Q. What Will Be The Salary For HSSC PGT?
A. It is expected that candidates selected for HSSC PGT position will get a per month salary of Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100/-